Is building your business draining you instead of energizing you?
Does your business keep you tethered to your computer much more than you hoped? Did you think you would be more profitable by now? Are you overwhelmed by the advice from all the experts?
If you went into business for freedom but are still feeling caged by uncertainty, then I have some good news for you. You can break free. I’m here to show you how.
Hi, I’m Dina
I help creative entrepreneurs create businesses systems that enable them to build a personal brand, deliver their message, and attract clients.
It’s not out of reach, even though it may feel that way right now.
I’ve been where you are. I know how you feel. Do you:
- spend early mornings, late nights, and weekends trying to DIY your website, your copy, and your marketing
- get stuck in the overwhelm of trying to get all the moving pieces to fall in place
- sign up for every course and freebie out there hoping the find the “secret” everyone else seems to know
- try really hard to focus, but just don’t know where to start
Automating simple systems and creating a marketing plan can allow you to take back your time.
What would it feel like to:
- launch a website + social media presence you love
- send out newsletters on time
- attract clients
- be able to close the deal and get paid
I remember when I first launched my business. I spend months spinning my wheels working hours a day on my business (in addition to a full time job and caring for my kids). Needless to say I wasn’t sleeping much.
I hired a web designer because I thought having a professionally done website mattered. It cost me $3000 and I didn’t know how to use it once it was handed over to me. So, I spend the next few months crying over my computer trying to teach myself WordPress. What I didn’t realize was that I lacked clarity. I didn’t know what my message was, to whom I wanted to speak, and how I was going to help them.
Tip: Before you invest in a website, know your message and your audience.
After I taught myself WordPress and was pleased with my website, I spend many more months “building my brand.” I took course after course on business and brand development. I spent thousands of dollars “investing in my business.” What I didn’t realize was that I was hiding. I convinced myself that spending all this time and money was “setting me up for success.” Meanwhile, I wasn’t doing anything to sell my program.
Tip: Your mindset matters. Trust, right now, that you have knowledge and experience that is valuable. Believe that you deserve to be paid for your time.
Eventually I realized that building a business meant attracting a tribe and offering my services to them. I got to work on my strategic plan for making this happen. And that is when my business took off. A strategic plan + a sales funnel = successful business.
Tip: A strategic plan for building your business is what you really need.
- gain clarity in your messaging (whom do you serve and how do you do it)
- develop an entrepreneurial mindset (it’s safe to sell your services because you bring value to the table)
- design a strategic plan and map out a sales funnel
- automate your marketing
Are you ready to work together? Let’ chat. >>>Fill out this form<<<